When I graduated from University (some months…years ago), I fell straight into a job, not the job I wanted but a job nonetheless. No one offered post university advice or even told me what to expect. No one explained the highs and lows of life after uni.
I was in a long-distance relationship, if 3 hours is long distance, and finding time to keep that alive, plus working, moving home and living with the parents just wasn’t what I was expecting. 15 year’s on, I look back and think, I wish there was someone that could have helped me and provide advice through those key times.
Well, let me introduce you to POSTGRADUALLY, a podcast that offers post university advice through conversations with graduates…
Postgradually is a podcast where transparent and open conversations are had about all things graduate life has to offer. From the highs, the lows and everything in between.
This podcast includes graduates from different backgrounds and professions sharing their stories about careers, mental health, finances, travelling, finding their purpose and so much more. Hoping to help other graduates on their journey and make it that little less stressful. Join Monisha Begum every other week where she and her fellow graduates gradually put the puzzle together.
- Get to know me with Monisha Begum
- Uncertainty, Acceptance and Following Your Passion with Devi Upadhyaya
- Travelling, Social Media and Having A Side Hustle with Shán
- Interim Jobs, Travelling And How To Save With Megan, Eve and Chloe
- Dream Jobs, Over Achieving and Going Back To The Books With Tasha
- Internships, Youtube and Moving to London with Ames Banks
- New Year, Reflecting and How To Break Down Your Goals
- Mental Health, Growth And Gratitude with Faysal Hassan
- Entrepreneurship, Growth And Learning As You Go With Michael
- Graduate Schemes, Masters And Being An Ethnic Minority With Mike & Rachel