£20000 – £25000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join a well-established, specialist business driving innovation through extreme engineering and advanced materials technology. As the Technical Business Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work on complex projects with some of the world’s most prestigious blue-chip organisations. This opportunity would suit a Graduate who has the traits of an entrepreneur, self-motivated with strong business acumen, an individual who is ambitious looking to develop a long-term career. In return my client offers a dynamic environment, with in-depth training to excel in your role, excellent opportunity to advanced and progress a career in an environment that offer recognition and reward for individuals adding value and overachieving.
* As the Technical Business Development Graduate, you will learn and gain an in-depth understanding of the business through a rounded training programme
* You will learn about the market, industries and become an expert in your field.
* As the Technical Business Development Graduate, you will learn their unique approach to customer service and developing sales within a complex industry
* You will be responsible for taking ownership of new sales opportunities, visiting new prospect clients and supporting with sales pitches.
* As you become more established in your role, you will take on more complex bid proposals and projects.
* Managing and develop a sales pipeline, looking after a portfolio of customers.
* Building relationships with new and existing clients, maximising sales opportunities with both UK and overseas customers
* A commercial graduate with a degree in Business, Business Enterprise, Business Management, International Business, or similar subject. Achieving a minimum of a 2:1
* A Minimum of a B in Maths & English at GCSE, ideally a C in A Level Maths
* Enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic individual
* Exceptional communication skills
* A thirst for knowledge and eager to learn
* An ambitious individual looking for a long-term career
* IT savvy
Holidays 25+BH, Pension, Training & Development
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.