£110 – £195/day PAYE, Holiday
Full Time / Temporary
Our client schools are situated at the heart of the Jurassic Coast in Dorset. They need unqualified Teachers of Maths from Jan 2023, and have agreed to consider applications from Mathematics Graduates who have the aptitude and drive to deliver the Maths curriculum at KS3 and KS4 (GCSE).
Applicants MUST hold a Mathematics (or other closely relevant) Degree, and would ideally be looking to kick start a teaching career.
Roles are initially offered on a SUPPLY basis, however a number of our candidates have secured full-time roles since September last year.
* Location – South Dorset
* Position – Non-Qualified Supply Teacher
* Type of work – Classroom Cover
* Contract or position start date – October 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – n/a
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary (Possible Temp to Perm)
* Full time/part time – Full time and Part time available
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £110 per day
* Hours – 8:15am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* You MUST hold a Degree in Mathematics or other related subject
* You MUST be prepared to undertake training for this role
* Ideally you will have a passion for your subject and a desire to help others become passionate about it
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or the willingness to complete in-house training.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
* Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
* A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
* The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
If you’d like to earn £150 and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs, check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.