£20000/annum Uncapped OTE
Full Time / Permanent
TS14, Guisborough, Redcar and Cleveland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location – Guisborough
Salary – Competitive Basic Salary plus uncapped monthly commission, pension and free parking. Likely earnings with OTE for Year One circa £29k & Year Two circa £40k & Year 3 circa £50k. High performance would easily surpass these conservative estimates.
Working Hours – Mon-Fri – Business Hours
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – The Company:
We are an independent, rapidly growing and already very successful recruitment business, with offices across the UK. Our Guisborough office specialises in the permanent placement of middle to senior management positions across various sectors, however, mainly in Construction, Power Generation/Industrial and Business Services/Facilities Management industries.
A decision has been made to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to work from our Guisborough office; the role is a 360 process recruitment position, where you will be involved in the recruitment process from start to finish, focused on developing markets in the USA. This may involve flexibility in working hours on occasion to match up with different time zones.
Why work here?
Kevin Edward’s team is a dynamic group of recruitment professionals that combine a hard-working environment with a relaxed enjoyable culture at work. Recruitment by its nature is a high-reward and incentivised industry and on top of the financial bonuses, the Guisborough office last year rewarded its staff with overseas trips, days at the races, adventure days such as Go Ape, meals out, gift cards and free holidays for top performers.
In terms of career aspirations, for the right individual the role will develop into a Senior Consultant position and longer term would lead to a management role within Kevin Edward.
Requirements of the role:
* Degree educated or Sales Experience – at least one is essential.
* Communication skills – the role requires you to make phone calls and communicate with people. Most of your day will be on the phone or on Teams/Zoom calls.
* Attention to detail and organised, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
* Ambition & drive; The recruitment environment is set up to earn commission and rewards, therefore it requires someone who is self-motivated and ambitious.
* Commutable to Guisborough office with a driving license
If you are interested please email your CV in as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.