£23500 – £80000/annum £45k+ 1st year OTE, 40% commission
Full Time / Permanent
N12, Woodhouse, Greater London
Platform Recruitment are expanding, become part of something big! We are a North London based expert recruitment agency with a real focus on quality and relationship building. We have established ourselves as a leading supplier of technical staff to some of the best companies in the world. We work with everyone from tech start-ups to multi-national giants.
We are looking to take on Graduates/entry level Recruitment Consultants who will benefit from a designated progression coach, full training and mentoring. You will have access to a niche technical market, existing clients and the ability to earn un-capped commission of up to 40% from your very first day.
Working in a dynamic and collaborative team at Platform you will become an expert within your niche technical market and will partner with some of the best companies in the world to find the staff they need to succeed.
This position gives you the opportunity to truly impact your own success. You will be building new relationships and developing relationships with existing clients. With market leading training and support from people at all levels around you, you can look forward to becoming an expert recruiter in record time.
You will need to be:
Hard-working – There is a direct correlation between how hard you work results achieved.
Efficient – Time is precious, you will be busy, it’s important to use your time wisely.
Organised – With lots of information to process from various sources, staying organised is crucial.
Resilient – As with all sales jobs there will be setbacks, it’s important not to let anything effect your focus.
Creative – To find new ways of recruiting and finding the best, and often most niche candidates.
Personable – Communicating with people, developing professional relationships and building trust.
Money motivated – The financial rewards are what makes the hard work worth it.
Fast learner – You will need to quickly learn how to use new systems, understand clients industries and technical markets.
What’s in it for you?
– Unrivalled and uncapped commission, up to 40%.
– Quick career progression into Senior, Principal and Team Lead positions through clearly defined and achievable targets. (Some existing team members were promoted up to Principal level with their first 12 months)
– Flexible and home working options.
– 2 holiday incentives each year – Past trips include Skiing, Marbella, Amsterdam, Prague and Barcelona.
– Monthly lunch club incentives – Half a day off and a meal at one of the best restaurants in London.
– Market leading training from Senior team members and Directors.
– Existing clients and open jobs to fill as soon as you start.
– Relaxed and flexible work environment, long lunches, flexible hours, smart-casual dress code
– Regular team nights and team activities.
– Office Pool Table, X-Box and Table Tennis Table
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.