£20000 – £30000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
LS18, Horsforth, City and Borough of Leeds
Have you ever considered a career in recruitment? Do you want the chance to earn commission on top of a generous basic salary?
We are looking for graduates with an interest in becoming a successful recruitment consultant as we expand our highly successful team.
Futures are a successful and rapidly expanding recruitment business in Horsforth, Leeds. We’re one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK (no. 27) and recruit into both the public and private sector.
What can we offer you?
A comprehensive three month induction that will be sales based and led by our accredited recruitment trainer. This training will be complemented by hands-on training with one of our Recruitment Managers to bring to life the classroom based training you’ve already received. We aim to give you the best start and ensure your development is key, in order for you to reach your full potential.
We also offer an uncapped commission scheme, private healthcare and pension scheme, flexible working options, regular work socials and more!
Is recruitment for you? Are you…
* Academic and organised
* Confident and a good communicator with people on the phone
* Driven and resilient
* Competitive in nature
* Career driven, with a desire to succeed
Do you have:
* A genuine interest in recruitment?
* Inbound or outbound telephone based Sales or Customer Service experience?
* Previous Sales experience?
What will I be doing?
Over the first 3-4 months, you’ll spend your time with our accredited recruitment trainer who will deliver a mix of classroom based and sales floor training· You will learn how to source and manage candidates, using various tools such as Linked in Recruiter and job sites.
* You’ll learn how to telephone interview candidates sharing relevant information with your team and updating our new candidate management system
* You’ll learn how to develop business for yourself, how to speak to potential clients and how to gather information relevant to the recruitment process
* Marketing: How to produce content i.e. blogs / Contributing to brand development and awareness
This role would be ideal for you if you are:
* Highly motivated to succeed
* Happy to pick up the phone and speak to candidates and clients alike, selling our recruitment services
* Resilient: This role is certainly hard work and requites commitment and a high level of resilience when speaking to clients and candidates alike
* We reward you well for all your hard work and offer the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on top of a generous basic salary
* We have a great social committee, who regularly organize social events for the whole office, usually once a month on average
* We are a lively, fun place to work and there are great career opportunities for those people that are prepared to work hard
* Our office hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday giving you the time and space to still do the things outside the office you enjoy
Apply today – don’t miss out on our open day!
Graduate Jobs/Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment/Sales/Customer Service/Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.