£35000 – £40000/annum Fantastic benefits package
Full Time / Permanent
Bristol, City of Bristol
Graduate Engineer (Simulation Development) – F1/Motorsport/Automotive
ARCA is partnered with a rapidly scaling, world class motion simulation business seeking to expand its research and development engineering teams.
We are looking to speak with graduate engineers with a keen interest in F1/Automotive. Ideally the graduate engineer will have an understanding of mechanical simulation, mechatronics, or electronics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high technology business which are working some of the biggest F1 and motorsport companies.
This exciting opportunity will suit a graduate with an engineering, mechantronics, strong physics or maths background.
* Academic background in either Engineering, Physics, Maths, Motorsport, or Computer Science
* Some experience in programming languages such as MATLAB, C++, C#, or Python
* A logical approach to approaching tasks and solving problems
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Develop software for numerous real-time systems
* Running tests on the new simulators
* Develop in-house simulator software
* Run simulators, tune their performance, and support test sessions
* Work with customers to tailor simulator systems to their needs
* Programming and coding when needed – using C, MATLAB
If any of the above is of interest, then please apply with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the company and role with you.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.