£25000 – £30000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
Graduate / Junior Engineering Scheme (Electronics) May / June 2022 START
For recent Graduate / Junior Engineers with a B.Eng / BSC / M.Eng or MSC in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Engineering?
Do you have a deep passion for the world of Electronics and how they will be integrated into a “Automated and Robotic Future”
* A well established Engineering company that specialises in providing Electronics Hardware into in a niche area in the automation sector is seeking to bring 2 new Graduates / Junior Electronics Engineers to the design team.
* They are looking for bright minded individuals with passions for engineering to teach, train and develop into strong assets to the company. Reputable for offering a wide range of training for all staff – they dont have layers of red tape to approave training!
* The company offers full automation solutions for a variety of industries including: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Food and Process industries.
What is on offer:
* A Starting Slary of £26,000 – £32,000 depending on qualifictaions and experience
* A Fixed 1 and 2 year bespoke development programme
* Ability to work towards Chartership
* Working in the design team with close mentorship by experience engineers
* A fully open supported career path to develop in either Hardware or Software as you progress in the company.
* Un capped progression routes (Senior staff have all progressed within the company)
* Chance to work on some cutting edge industry projects that are shaping the nature of automated solutions across the UK, EU and Europe.
* Chance to collaborate with multi disciplines – company policy encourages knowledge / idea sharing
* Ability to see the fruits of labour as all products designed are also built in the same facility.
If this sounds like somehting that you are interested in the do apply using the details below. SPACES ARE LIMITED AND INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Gentech Consulting’s roles include: Electrical Design Engineers, Electrical Controls Enginers, Electrical Control and Instrument Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Electronics Engineers (Hardware and Software), LV / HV Design Engineers, Electrical Designers, Design Engineers, EC&I Engineers or EC&I Design Engineers.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.