Full Time / Permanent
NW1, Euston, Greater London
We are a Geotechnical and Instrumentation & Monitoring specialised Company looking for a Junior/Graduate Land Surveyor. The person selected will work on the HS2 project, the new high-speed rail network in the United Kingdom.
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion on how we can support you so you can promote in your professional career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Key responsibilities (This list is not intended to cover every task that the role may require):
* Taking readings of monitoring points on site, including Total Station and levelling.
* Site topographical surveys
* Installation of instrumentation devices.
* Taking care and maintenance of the surveying and monitoring equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous Junior / Graduate Land Surveyor experience or have worked in a similar role.
The following Skills/Attributes are essential:
* Good organisation
* Proactive approach to problem solving
We are looking for a candidate who is capable of taking on new challenges, demonstrates the required agility and works collaboratively with the rest of the team to achieve results.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility options during the interview.
* Contract type: Permanent. (3 months probatory period)
* Normal Working Hours: Daily shift Monday to Friday. Work in nightshift and Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will be paid as overtime.
* Pension scheme: 6%
* 24 days of holiday per year plus bank holidays.
* Location: Central London.
* Salary : Competitive (negotiable dependent on skills and previous experience)
* Relevant qualifications in Land Surveying/Mapping/Geomatics
* Have some knowledge and experience of working with modern survey instruments, including total stations and digital levels.
* You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* CSCS card.
* Previous experience working on civil works projects, will be preferred but not excluding.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.