£20000 – £30000/annum Salary dependant on experience
Full Time / Permanent
Crowborough, East Sussex
My client is a growing software company with a real niche in their market. Due to expansion they are looking for additional IT Support Analysts to join their team.
The role could suit an already experienced IT Support Analyst that is looking for a new challenge, or a Graduate/Junior that has studied IT and looking to get into their first position.
The IT Support Analysts provide predominantly remote support to customers regarding bespoke software systems. Answering calls and emails as well as providing occasional on-site technical assistance and training to existing customers.
You will need to have;
* Previous experience working within an IT/Software Support role or relevant university degree or IT qualifications
* Ability to learn quickly on the job, grasp business knowledge and communicate effectively.
* Although training provided, experience of Microsoft clientserver environments, Microsoft SQL and networking technologies advantageous but not essential
* The role is customer facing, primarily by telephone, and requires excellent communication skills
* Bright, driven and energetic with a passion for learning and technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.