£20000 – £22000/annum plus a generous benefits package
Full Time / Permanent
Manchester, Greater Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Financial Consultancy for a Junior Administrator to join their team.The role is varied and will involve learning how to administer occupational pension schemes. Daily duties will include:
* liaison with pension scheme members
* performing basic pension calculations and learning the technicalities of different schemes
* updating databases
* providing members and their advisor’s with information
* general administration duties.
* You will be expected to continually develop and expand your product knowledge to enable you to perform more technical duties and take on more challenging tasks.
Applicants must be educated to a minimum of A’level standard with good numeracy and literacy ability. Strong organisation and administrative skills are imperative along with a steady work track record and a keen desire to develop a career in the financial services industry. Prior administrative / customer service experience would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will enjoy a friendly team environment, hybrid working, a generous remuneration package and excellent prospects for career development.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.