£23000 – £24000/annum plus commission
Full Time / Permanent
Reports to: Sales Director
Usual office location: Basingstoke (On-site)
Salary: Base £23-£24k + Commission
An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic sales team within a growling and Telecommunication organisation. Offering a base salary, plus commission structure and bonuses.
The perfect role for a highly motivated, team player and ambitious individual who has a very keen interest in sales and marketing, telecoms, customer service, and technology. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or an individual seeking an entry level sales career with a strong desire to achieve targets and excel in a sales position.
As the IT Infrastructure Sales consultant you will be joining the sales team where comprehensive training and support will be provided from the very beginning to maximize your success and earning capabilities. You will be with an ambitious team, with rewards for individual and team success, along with a host of bonuses and team incentives.
* Outbound sales and marketing activity with potential customers to discuss their requirements with full in-house training provided.
* You will be tasked with identifying areas for improving a customer’s IT infrastructure and telecommunications.
* Schedule meetings and regularly shadowing consultations to develop your understanding of the products, services and solution design.
* You will move to sitting your own consultations and end-to-end management of sales cycle.
The position would ideally suit a highly driven and motivated individual with a passion for hitting achievable targets and earning uncapped commission.
In return, you will receive an Excellent Basic Salary plus Uncapped Commission and bonuses.
Skills & Experience
* Highly Motivated and Competitive
* Entrepreneurial mindset and business acumen
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Initiative and Problem Solving
* Team Player
* High Attention to Detail
* Computer literate with MS Office Suite
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced telecommunications business with over 50yrs of experience with a reputation for excellent customer service and unrivalled career development.
Each customer is at the heart of their business where they strive to design, deliver and support the very best solutions to underpin their business supported by their industry leading technical specialists.
Their services combine multiple disciplines as listed below where they overlay each with a comprehensive service and high touch account management.
* Hosted IP Telephony
* Data Connectivity
* Business Mobile
* Private Cloud
* Network Security
* IT Support as a Service
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.