Full Time / Permanent
We have ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years and are looking for an Engineering Graduate with a passion to learn and develop new skills to support us in our Mission to provide market leading customers with a high technology, high reliability EMS.
As part of your role you will be;
* Testing products using test processes such as flying probe, functional test and other ATE equipment.
* Fault finding on non-conforming product.
* Setting up test equipment and recalibrating test equipment.
* Updating databases and completing paperwork to ensure quality standards are met.
You will need to have;
* A Degree or HND in Engineering.
* A good understanding of English, including verbal and written skills.
* A passion for continuous development and delivering excellent results for our customers.
* A commitment to your own learning and growth.
At Axis we expect every employee to commit to our Teamship Rules:
* Caring: for each other, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders
* Hardworking: with diligence, creativity, and by going the extra mile
* Integrity: through honesty with oneself and with others
* Positivity: a can do attitude
* Synergy: a united front as team Axis
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.