£75 – £105/day
Full Time / Contract
Five Graduate teaching assistant Required for May 2021.
* Graduate teaching assistant – Teacher Training Opportunity – May 2021.
* Are you an aspiring graduate who wants to gain their QTS whilst also gaining classroom experience as a graduate teaching assistant?
* Graduate teaching assistant to Teacher Pathway.
* Pay Rate between £75-105.
Information about the secondary school
An Ofsted rated good school in Kensington and Chelsea are looking to employ five graduate teaching assistant for May 2021. The working hours for a graduate teaching assistant will be 8.30AM – 3PM five days a week. The secondary school is within a five-minute walk from the Station. The school has an excellent reputation for supporting trainee teachers/graduate teaching assistant.
and has a supportive senior leadership team. Over the years, this school has become well known for taking on graduates and providing second to none training to become outstanding practitioners.
The ideal candidate for this graduate teaching assistant will be
* Degree at 2:2 and above.
* Able to work 5 days a week, full-time.
* Achieved a minimum C in English, Maths.
If you have recently graduated, looking for experience as a graduate teaching assistant please click apply now. Alternatively, you can call into GSL Education and ask to speak with Joe McGann.