£24000 – £30000/annum + Package
Full Time / Permanent
Graduate Site Engineer
Our client is a specialist contractor working on major infrastructure projects across London and the South East. As Civil Engineer you will work under the supervision of a Project Manager/ Engineer and assist them in their duties during the delivery of contracts. Typically contracts will focus on Civil Engineering with package values of between £1M to £20M.
* Work closely with and liaise with key contacts from inhouse managers to the clients site staff, and subbies.
* Maintain a documentary record, to a high standard, of contractual activities including the collection, collation and presentation of data:
* Site progress (daily diary, identification and addressing problems which may impact progress)
* As built records (eg borehole logs, adjusted layout drawings)
* Set out on site
Working with the PM, you will also:
* Prepare Method Statements, including working drawings and works procedures.
* Update the project programme & ensuring contractual targets are met.
* Assist in project logistics – place purchase orders for materials, arrange deliveries with suppliers
* Support the Project Manager in the preparation of monthly payment applications.
* To be responsible for own health and safety and to prepare Risk Assessments for our activities.
You will have:
* a degree (Civ Eng) or similar.
* Microsoft Office skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.