£22000 – £24000/annum + Uncapped Commission (£35k OTE)
Full Time / Permanent
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
My client is a rapidly growing SME business who provide SaaS software solutions to organisations across the UK. An opportunity exists to join this Newcastle-based business in a Sales Development Representative capacity.
* Collaborate with Marketing & Internal Sales to identify target accounts for prospecting
* Work closely with Internal Sales Managers in the team, with the opportunity to shadow and learn to progress your career
* 50% – 75% of warm leads generated for you; you will fill the rest of the pipeline yourself
* Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through e-mails, product demonstrations, proposals, sales negotiations and execution of contracts
* Consultatively build relationships with prospects
* Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
* Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
* Manage your own pipeline and all work activities, maintaining accurate information and up-to-date forecasts on all prospects
* Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
* Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business meetings
* Experience in a B2B sales with full product training provided
* Experience of using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
* Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
* Excellent telephone and online presentation skills
* Strong desire to be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading SME organisation at an exciting time with genuine opportunities for career development and progression and the ability to work 2 days per week from home.
In terms of career development other individuals within the team have been promoted within 12-15 months of starting into roles at circa £30,000 basic and a further £25,000 OTE.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package Graeme Packer at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Newcastle office.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.