£20000 – £25000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
St Albans, Hertfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Research Executive to join a very successful, fast-growing SME client based in St Albans.
As part of the technical team, your role will be to remotely create and deliver reports to support client financial claims.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to receive industry leading training in a field of increasingly growing importance to the UK economy and governments future growth strategy. This is truly a unique learning and development experience that would set a solid foundation for any aspiring future technical / innovation managers / directors. Once fully trained you will deliver this service for a diverse range of companies, ranging from small fast-paced start-ups to larger more established businesses, and everything in between!
Clients will come from all possible sectors, including software, fintech, engineering, chemistry, fashion, design and architecture, electronics, automotive and pharmaceuticals
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: Up to £25k
* Hours: – flexible – 8am-4.30pm/9am-5.30pm or 9.30am-6pm (with the option to work from home)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Funded career development courses
* Ability to buy/sell holiday
* Shopping discounts, annual free health assessment
* Company contribution pension
* Leading Private Medical Insurance
* Expenses policy for travel and sustenance
What the employer is looking for:
* The role is open to recent graduates, although any relevant experience in a commercial-technical or research environment is a bonus
* An ideal candidate will also need to feel comfortable in a client-facing role, with good communication skills and the ability to build good relationships.
* Good reporting writing and numeracy skills and be willing to learn to interpret company financial accounts.
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.