£18000 – £22000/annum Market leading commission scheme
Full Time / Permanent
SO15, Southampton, Hampshire
Executive Integrity continues its rapid expansion!!!
Is recruitment for you?
Recruitment is like a roller-coaster with highs and lows, with a lot more lows than highs in your first two years.
* Can you deal with rejection every day?
* Do you have a good memory?
* Do you enjoy making cold calls and winning new business from scratch?
* Comfortable speaking with C-level clients?
* Comfortable Speaking with different cultures internationally?
* Can you bounce back from being let down?
* Willing to work outside core business hours to closeout deals?
* Can you manage many different processes at once?
Executive Integrity’s core belief is around providing recruitment services for a more sustainable world; we give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities. We plant a tree for every placement we make, and we pride ourselves on being environmentally responsible employers.
You will work in Bedford Place, surrounded by Southampton’s best restaurants, bars, and areas of beauty. In our fully refurbished grade II listed building equipped with a games room, could your office get any better?
You will sit within a team of four working directly with the business owners who will support you and provide coaching for you to thrive. Each employee is equipped with the best possible tools to be successful, from bullhorn (the market-leading CRM) to a LinkedIn recruiter license.
Are you the next member of the Executive Integrity family?
* A highly motivated graduate
* A motivated winning mentality, always wanting to improve and to be better than you were yesterday
* Excel’s working in a sales environment, being motivated by aggressive targets, and surrounded by hungry and motivated employees
What’s in it for you?
* The opportunity to live the life you’ve dreamed of, with uncapped commission, you should set a target to earn £60,000 plus in year three of employment
* Confidence and Empowerment Coach once a month for each employee
* An annual budget of £500 to spend on training to better yourself
* Work for an environmentally responsible employer who puts their people, the planet, above profit.
* Flexible working putting you in control of where you work
* 16:00 Friday finish every week
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.