£24000 – £26000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
Graduate Bid Co-Ordinator
ESL is an engineering and construction contractor working closely with a wide range of clients, across a number of disciplines within the UK rail industry. We offer both design and construction solutions to the sector through our in-house engineering and project delivery teams.
We are recruiting for the role of Graduate Bid CO-Ordinator/Project Manager to support our growing multi-disciplinary rail business. Initially you will be responsible for project managing bids and tender proposals. This will involve following our established bids and tendering procedures to develop high quality tender submissions. You will be responsible for coordinating small project teams to pull together the relevant technical and commercial parts of our tenders.
The successful candidates should have a solid business, legal or construction related degree with best in class communication skills.
Your responsibilities include;
* Reviewing tender information to understand the technical and commercial requirements of the opportunity (this will be done with the support of the engineering and commercial teams)
* Developing a tender strategy to ensure client requirements are understood and met with the tender submission
* Project managing a multidisciplinary team of to develop an estimate and produce the relevant sections of the tender submission (programme, methodology, case studies etc)
* Managing all mid-tender communications with the client
* Producing the final consolidated tender submission in accordance with the client requirements
* Organising and managing the final tender review process prior to submission with the relevant members of the Senior Leadership Team leading to formal sign off
* Presenting tender submissions to clients where required
* Highly competent in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
* Organised and structured in your approach to managing workload and meeting deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
* Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
* Commercially aware, both in regards to numbers and understanding commercial terms and conditions
* Willingness to travel across the UK on occasion to meet clients and present proposals
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business. Training will be provided including support to gain additional qualifications as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.