Full Time / Permanent
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
Are you seeking a new challenge and are passionate about improving patients’ quality of life? If so, then this may be the position for you!
Our client is seeking a tenacious Graduate Medical Sales Representative to promote, sell and ensure growth for their Advanced Wound Care and Compression therapeutic areas across Northern Scotland (Grampian, Highlands, Western Isles, and Orkney/Shetland).
* Full UK driving licence is essential.
* Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
* Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
* Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
* Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
* Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
* Ideally located in or around Aberdeen.
* Promoting and selling the wound care portfolio into key customers (mainly Nurses) alongside educating and training on how to use the products.
* Development of business plans in order to optimise account growth.
* Build and supporting implementation plans and review at regular intervals.
* Achievement of annual sales and market share targets for the portfolio.
* Achievement of agreed KPIs and objectives including the effective use of the CRM system.
* Have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the Company products, policies, and objectives.
* Provide customers with relevant clinical and product knowledge through effective presentation and listening skills.
* Build positive customer relationships in order for the company to be seen as the ‘Partner of Choice.’
* Utilise all available data to enable highly effective planning and territory management.
* Organise and manage customer meetings, study days and exhibitions within the territory.
Role Specific Competencies
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* IT literate.
* Planning and organisation.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.