Full Time / Permanent
RG1, Reading, Berkshire
Join a rapidly expanding Medical Device organisation with an excellent product portfolio! Our client is in search of a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to support and work alongside the Clinical Product Specialists in visiting Surgeons and Scrub Staff within Surgical theatres across South London, South East England and South Central area, and assist in conducting product evaluations for their Laparoscopic products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in medical sales, with the opportunity to progress and develop further down the line.
Ideal Requirements for the Graduate Medical Sales Representative
* Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
* Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
* Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
* Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
* Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Responsibilities for the Graduate Medical Sales Representative
* A high level of product knowledge will be required, not just of the business’s high-quality range of products but that of their competition.
* Work alongside Surgeons / Scrub staff within theatres and ensuring products are used in the correct manner within theatres.
* Coach/ educate/ teach staff in the subtle but important differences between products and be able to hold serious conversations with staff regarding products.
* See an evaluation through to the end, accurately and completely.
* Provide quality feedback from customers to Senior Management in order for them to work on the feedback with the manufacturing side of the business.
* Work within a sales team, effectively and remotely. Assist with the National Sales Manager to build the customers confidence to trial the business as a supplier.
* Construct the results of completed evaluations. Obtain quality feedback, obtain comments and suggestions from Surgeons.
* Involvement in evaluation set-up, process, everyday procedures, and conclusions.
* Build rapport with theatre staff – Surgeons / ODPs and Theatre Managers.
Role Specific Competencies
* Strong attitude to achieve.
* Capability to work hard.
* Enthusiastic and driven.
* Keen desire to succeed.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.