£28000 – £30000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
We have exciting opportunities for multiple Graduate Mechanical Engineers to join a well-established Manufacturing business based in Plymouth. We are looking for First Class Hons within different departments of the Manufacturing process.
We have positions within Production Development, Lean Manufacturing, Quality, Design & Analysis and Project Engineering.
The successful candidates will be involved in the following:
* Project processes
* Engineering materials
* Production improvement
* Implementing Lean Manufacturing techniques
* Giving Technical support to area’s within the machine shop and assembly
* Working with technical documentations
* Identifying & sourcing regulations and standards to support product development
* Working to targets and deadlines
* Overcoming quality issues and processes
* Implementing improvements and reduce production costs
* Development of cycle times to improve efficiency and output
* Support with NPI projects
* First Class Hons in Mechanical Engineering or Masters
* Self-motivated and career driven
* Excellent Communication skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.