£25000 – £30000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
Runcorn, Borough of Halton
Graduate / Junior Engineering Scheme (Electrical Design) APRIL 2022 START
Are you a recent graduate / Junior Engineer with a B.Eng / BSC / M.Eng or MSC in Electrical / Control Systems / Instrumentation Engineering?
Are you seeking a rewarding path into Engineering with a clear development plan to build up valuable skills and experience in the Energy sector?
If so then keep reading….
* A well established Engineering design and manufacturing company that operates in a niche area in the energy sector is seeking to bring 2 new Graduates / Junior Electrical Design Engineers to the design team.
* As a result of the ever growing demand to meet future energy needs they have a huge amout of work for the future and are expanding thier teams. They are looking for bright minded individuals with passions for engineering to teach, train and develop into strong assets to the company. Reputable for offering a wide range of training for all staff – they dont have layers of red tape to approave training!
* The company offers full crade to crave project solutions, design, build and maintenance of a range of specialised plant equipment and products worldwide. Experts in their field they have a very reputable name and take pride in retaining a “True Engineering” companies philosphy.
What is on offer:
* A Starting Slary of £26,000 – £32,000 depending on qualifictaions and experience
* A Fixed 1 year bespoke development programme
* A 5 year bespoke development porgramme
* Ability to work towards Chartership
* Working in the design team with close mentorship by experience engineers
* Un capped progression routes (Senior staff have all progressed within the company)
* Chance to work on some cuttin edge industry projects that are shaping the nature of energy storage and distribution across the UK, EU and Europe.
* Chance to collaborate with multi disciplines – company policy encourages knowledge / idea sharing
* Ability to see the fruits of labour as all products designed are also built in the same facility.
If this sounds like somehting that you are interested in the do apply using the details below. SPACES ARE LIMITED AND INTERVIEWS ARE BEING HELD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Gentech Consulting’s roles include: Electrical Design Engineers, Electrical Controls Enginers, Electrical Control and Instrument Engineers, Electrical Engineers, LV / HV Design Engineers, Electrical Designers, Design Engineers, EC&I Engineers or EC&I Design Engineers.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.