£25000 – £30000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
LE65, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire
Graduate Electrical Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire
* Electrical Engineer role working on rotary machinery projects
* £25,000 to £30,000 per annum as a guide.
* Flexible hybrid working opportunities available.
This Graduate Electrical Engineer job will suit:
* A recent Graduate Engineer who is keen to develop a career within electrical engineering.
* Some design skills, e.g using AutoCAD.
* HNC / HND or above in an Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* An established engineering group with a friendly, hard working culture.
* Opportunity to progress and develop further.
* Day shift role with an early Friday finish.
* Excellent benefits and modern facility to work in.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer job will involve:
* This is an Electrical Engineer role focussed on design of electrical rotary machinery and equipment for the power generation sector.
* Opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, contract reviews.
* Working on NPI projects.
* Full training provided.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, and Hinckley.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.