£35000 – £40000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
Now open to 2023 graduates!
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Software Engineer / Developer to work on a cutting-edge artificial intelligence platform!
This successful Cambridge software house has won numerous awards and is already well-positioned on the international stage as one of the leaders within this pioneering area of technology.
Offering excellent training, career progression, and prospects, this is an ideal time for top entry-level Software Engineers to start their career while being guided by some of the brightest minds in Cambridge.
Location: Cambridge, UK – hybrid working
Salary: Circa £35,000 – £40,000 for graduate level – more for experienced
Requirements for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer :
* A minimum of a 2.1 bachelors from an internationally renowned University in a relevant subject with a high Computer Science content i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
* At least AAB at A-Level (or equivalent UCAS points)
* Good object-oriented programming knowledge in any major language – C++, Python, Java, C# etc with a willingness to upskill in C++
* Ability to swiftly pick up new technologies
* Good communication skills
* We would be particularly keen to hear from graduates with experience developing software on MacOS or Linux (but still apply if you have neither but meet the above!)
* An online repository such as GitHub to demonstrate your code
Responsibilities for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer:
* You will predominantly be developing server software written in C++ to expand and improve the current AI platform’s capabilities.
* This company has a development environment where if a technology is deemed best for a project you will learn it (hence the need for you to be able to rapidly learn new technologies), so you will have the opportunity to dabble in technologies beyond C++.
* Scripting with Python and Bash
* Developing within cloud environments
What the role offers:
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* The chance to work in small project teams offering the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest developers in Silicon Fen
* A wealth of career progression opportunities
* A good remuneration and benefits package
Applications for Graduate C++ Software Engineer / Developer
If you would like to apply for this unique Graduate opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link, ensuring your academic achievements and online repository are included on your CV.
Keywords – BSc / MSc / BA / MA / Junior Developer / Graduate Developer /Computer Science / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Software Engineering / C++ / C# / Java / Python / MATLAB / C++ Programmer / Linux / MacOS / Windows / C++ Software Engineer / Doctorate / Ph.D. / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Programming / Coder / Trainee / Entry-Level / Graduate / Junior C++ Developer /
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus on finding roles for people leaving STEM academia and entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.