£30000 – £40000/annum 30k to 40k basic, OTE 60k
Full Time / Permanent
LS1, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Graduate Business Development Executive
30K TO 40K Basic, OTE 60K plus some amazing benefits
Central Leeds office and flexible home working available
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Digital groups with an enviable client base and some cool brands. Working for one of their companies opens up a world of possibilities for exceptional career development and staying on top of technical developments. Due to growth within one of their businesses we are now looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join their award wEmail Marketing agency. Offering a superb working culture, flexibility, loads of fun plus a wealth of Marketing expertise they are an exceptional company to work for. Ideally the right candidate will have some experience of sales be self- motivated, ambitious and talented at developing relationships . There will be huge scope for career progression.
Main Responsibilities as Sales Executive
* Working closely with the Business Development Director
* Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
* Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
* Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business. (creating target lists by sector).
* Progressing to negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
* Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
* Updating all information internal systems.
* Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
Main Skills and Experience as Sales
* Have some experience in B2B sales.
* Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
* Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
* Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
* Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm.
* Be polished, professional, and sophisticated.
Employee well-being is high on the agenda.
* Uncapped performance based bonus
* Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
* Regular company events
* Employee perks portal
* Company pension scheme & private health plan
* Annual leave purchase scheme in addition to excellent holiday allowance
* Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
* Quarterly company awards
* Plus many more (visit our company website)
“Serata Search are operating as an Employment Agency”
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.