£24000 – £40000/annum £24K Base, £40K OTE Year 1
Full Time / Permanent
UB8, Uxbridge, Greater London
Graduate Business Development Executive
£24K basic – Year 1 £40K OTE, Year 2 £50k, Year 3 £70k (Realistic potential to earn £100k)
Company incentives and events, including holidays/activities and business partner entertainment days
Based in West London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are representing a leading business in West London who are looking for an energetic graduate for a fantastic Business Development role. Established for 30 years, the company has become the go to partner for a global powerhouse in the industry, Xerox.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
* Create and developing new accounts
* Book appointments and demonstrations
* Buddy up and working closely with the enormously successful sales team member
* Work within an approachable ‘open door policy’ senior directors
* Amazing career development prospects for target achievers
* Look after your own geographical patch
* Generate, run and close your own business meetings
* High achievers club with trips abroad every year
* Work with an award winning organisation who partner with a global vendor
* Receive full Industry recognised sales training
* Based in West London, moving to new prestigious offices in the new year
This is a high octane, dynamic, results focused sales environment. You will be trained and mentored by the number one industry leading organisation Xerox, and mentored and nurtured by one of the industry’s leading Sales Directors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have been leading their market for 30 years. You will work with a pro-active Sales Director who has the most incredible tenacity and drive. Services include digital transformation technology, software solutions, production devices and an award-winning end to end service. They also help businesses with topical current issues through their impressive Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for New Business Development by looking after your own geographical patch. Visiting clients to build and maintain a relationship with them and also looking for up/cross-selling opportunities. Alongside this, you will be expected to self-generate new business appointments and will be actively encouraged to develop new relationships on your travels.
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate to go straight into a client facing role, retaining and managing your own accounts and be part of a core business team in a field sales capacity.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.