£30000 – £60000/annum £30K Base, OTE £60k Year 1
Full Time / Permanent
E14, Canary Wharf, Greater London
FX Graduate Sales Executive – Foreign Exchange Sales
£30k Base – OTE £60k 1st year, £80k 2nd year, upwards of £120k 3rd Year
Location: Canary Wharf – London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Commercial Foreign Exchange Specialist based in Canary Wharf.
In 2021 alone, the company made over 112,500 payments totalling over £3.3 billion, with a growing headcount team of 150 and offices in the UK, Ireland, Spain and Portugal. They are also backed by a private equity conglomerate with assets under management of £3bn and a strong track record of high returns and low risk.
Our established and fast growing, global client is looking for self-motivated and ambitious graduates to drive the business even further and become consultants to C-suite contacts within large enterprises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
* Work in a fast paced corporate environment with like-minded, ambitious individuals
* Work with FTSE-listed companies and high net worth individuals
* Work in the exciting world of finance and Forex in the City
* Work in beautiful offices in Canary Wharf
* Build and Manage your own pipeline of clients
* Attend Client Facing Meetings
* International Travel
* Have incredible earning potential and earn top level bonus
As a leading commercial broker of deliverable FX, they offer their clients a comprehensive suite of FX execution products and unparalleled guidance for corporate clients in need of managing exposure in the foreign exchange market. They work with their clients to execute considered FX strategies, providing structured products, spot transactions, flexible forward contracts and versatile credit facilities.
As a FX Graduate Sales Executive, you will undergo extensive training; develop client relationships as well as bringing on new clients. Your role will involve managing sales cycles and attending meetings with the opportunity for international travel, shadowing senior sales people to learn how to build relationships and close deals face to face at C-suite. The company will support you every step of the way in helping you develop your career and build an extensive portfolio of clients.
The successful applicant can move through the tiers from Junior to Top Tier, they also have the potential to move into management or different teams within the business depending on their skill-set.
In this role, you will need to be/have:
* Educated to a degree level or above
* Honest, genuine and emotionally intelligent
* Driven, Self-Starter, Money-Hungry
* Well-Presented, Articulate and Highly Motivated
* Tenacious, Target-Driven, Confident and Sociable
* Proactive, hunter attitude who responds well to a targeted environment
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to travel internationally to meet clients, receive excellent bonus schemes and incentives.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.