£20000 – £25000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an Insight Analyst to join a growing business who provide detailed consumer insight to FMCG and Retail clients worldwide. In return my client offers a competitive salary, 33 days holiday, hybrid working, annual bonus, pension and fantastic scope to progress your career.
The Insight Analyst provides advanced analysis of data from a variety of raw data sources, to deliver actionable and valuable insights for Blue Chip Clients.
The Insight Analyst works closely with operational counterparts in Customer Relationship Management, Engineering and DevOps.
* As the Insight Analyst you will support the Client and Customer Relationship Manager by being the expert on customer’s data and the output of products (SLA, accuracy, parameters, formatting, value).
* Address customer queries directly and, if required, work closely with the Insight Manager, Engineering or Decision Science teams to understand root cause and respond effectively.
* As the Insight Analyst you will provide proactive insights on performance KPIs and timely communication to the client. Leverage knowledge of data and products to derive valuable insight for the customer and continuously demonstrate value of our products (and ways to improve our value from product/service enhancement).
* Support the Insight Manager and Relationship Manager(s) in delivery of client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis, and product / service development opportunities.
* Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
* Liaise with the software development teams for software changes.
* Ensure alert accuracy meets the agreed SLA, through analysis of available data and the refinement of available parameters, including in-store visits.
* Continuously improve the quality, timeliness and value of our insights.
We are looking for people who
* Previous experience working within Consumer Insight, Customer Insight, Retail Insight, Supply Chain Analyst or a similar role is essential
* Strong technical skillset including advanced Excel, including complex formulas, pivot tables and V-look ups
* Experience with data interrogation using SQL is essential
* Experience of using either Tableau or Power BI is essential
* Strong communication skills, able to present effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Previous experience of working in an analytical role is essential
* Experience of using analytics and data to drive improvements/solutions/profits/efficiencies
* University degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or similar subject is highly preferred
* Previous experience working within a Retail or FMCG company is advantageous.
* Knowledge of R, Python, Tableau, Google Cloud Platform including Big Query, SSRS, SSIS, SAS, SPSS would be ideal
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.