£23000 – £26000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
EC1M, Farringdon, Greater London
Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London
About my client: They are a multi trade fit-out specialist undertaking multi-million-pound contracts for high-end projects within the commercial, prime residential, residential & leisure sectors. Their continuous improvement approach combined with experience and capabilities accrued over the last four decades has allowed them to develop their central business strategy to always strive to be the best and showcase consistent achievements at this highest level in key areas such as safety, sustainability, environmental, occupational health, design, quality, cost and delivery.
With an outstanding low level of staff turnover, they pride themselves in the care taken and training provided to develop and maintain a highly skilled, professional and dedicated work force. The result is a work force committed to ‘Right First Time’ and a ‘Can Do’ attitude presenting the opportunity to offer exceptional service levels to their client base.
About the role: As the Fit Out / Interiors Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will:
* Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
* Ensure the commercial targets are achieved including project and programme cost, quality and time
* Assist the costing of the project, budgeting, and cash flows
* Carry out measurement for valuations
* Analyse progress and reporting
* Identify opportunities and risks
* Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings
* Prepare summary reports for the client and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following skill & experience:
* Quantity Surveying/Construction Degree
* 1 – 3 years Construction experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Must be computer literate
* A good work ethic and strong interpersonal skill
* Experience in the fit-out sector is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.