Full Time / Permanent
Location: Royston (SG8)
Hours: 9am until 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Reference: 34496
Polytec are looking for a Graduate Electronics Engineer for our Royston based client. You will be involved in all aspects of technology and product development, from invention and analysis to prototype design, testing, and transfer to manufacturing.
* First or 2:1 in Electrical Engineering from a Russell Group University
* Ability to generate theoretical and empirical evidence
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all staff levels and external clients
* Enthusiasm to see projects through
Please contact us as soon as possible for more details or apply below!
We will respond to successful applicants within a couple of days.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.